We proudly support our surrounding communities
We love giving back to the St. Louis and Metro East communities! Amazing Smiles is happy to support a variety of school organizations, scouting troops, youth leagues, and other nonprofits. Here is a look back at our support in 2019:
Scouting troops love us!
“The girls had an awesome time during the tour and learning more about what goes on at Amazing Smiles. They really enjoyed the fact that it was super hands-on this year and there was so much that was demonstrated during the tour. Troop 647 looks forward to bringing Girl Scout Cookies to Amazing Smiles Orthodontics every year.
This is one of the opportunities that they have to see Community Service in action and know that all the Cookies collected by Amazing Smiles will go to the men and women of the US Military. Most of the girls become excited for when they will wear braces and can come to Amazing Smiles for their ortho needs.”
We are always looking to give back through sponsorships, branded donations, and our team’s time and talent. Do you have a group or event that could use support from Amazing Smiles?
If your group, organization or event needs support, please send written requests to email@example.com.
Here are the requirements for consideration:
- We will only contribute to an organization or group; individual donation requests will not be considered.
- For tax purposes, the sponsorship must include the practice name in some form of publication and/or advertising.
- Requests must include specifics as to the nature of the organization, the amount requested, and any time limits for the request.
- Requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of the deadline date.
- Preference will be given to patients of our practice that qualify for sponsorship/donations.
- If there are multiple teams in a league, we may only sponsor one team in that league.
Children all around the country suffer from teasing, online harassment, and other forms of bullying on a daily basis. They are often bullied for things totally beyond their control, and the bullying can have a lasting effect on their confidence, learning, and success. That’s why Amazing Smiles takes a stand against bullying, and work to empower our patients to take that same stand.